Thursday, May 19, 2011

Meet Miss Olive



Everyone, this is little Miss Olive. She's my newest friend and housemate. She's an excitable little lady. She likes to eat, poop and lick my face. The first night she was with me, we pulled an all nighter together because she was so excited/nervous about her new home. We are on a good routine now though. We love to cuddle and talk. And when I say talk, I mean talk. This gal snorts and snores and chatters all day long. Everyone loves her! 


She says "Oh hai. I'm Olive. You can call me Oli if you want. May I lick your nostrils?"

2 comments:

  1. OH NO!! SHE IS TOO CUTE!!

    Your dreams of a Pug Army are finally coming close to the light :-)

    -Jessica (L.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can our Olives fight? Pit Bull/Lab>Puggle pants

    -Grant

    P.s. rude

    ReplyDelete