Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Study, study, study

Well, it's finals week. Meaning I'm in the library studying my derriere off till the wee hours. So I thought I'd send y'all a little lovin' through my study-break snack. For those of you powering on through your studies and need a slight chuckle, just imagine me dumping out all my trail mix on a table in the library and sorting through it like a little squirrel for the sunflower seeds. And then go ahead and imagine about 4-5 people staring at me like I'm a nut. Because that's definitely what happened. Have a great week, guys!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Hannah!!
    How are your finals going? Did the sunflower seeds help you to go on? :-)
    -Jessica Langdon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you noisily sort through your trail mix in the library too....
    ps- i love you (not the movie, i really do ;] )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica- My finals are goin! I have my first one tomorrow. They did help me go on. Hows your summer so far?! Will you be in Houston?

    Alex- Thank you (: i love you too!

    ReplyDelete